PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
Before filling out this application, please make sure that you are eligible and applying to the correct scholarship.
The Metal Trades/ Service Fitters Scholarship Competition is open to both high school Seniors AND current college students.
To qualify for the competition, the applicant must:
1. Be a son or daughter whose parent is both a member in good standing in Metal Trades Branch Local 638 and is employed by a contributing contractor to the Service Fitters Industry Promotional Fund.
2. Be a son or daughter of a full-time salaried employee of a contributing contractor to the Service Fitters Industry Promotional Fund.
In the event a student elects to attend a tuition-free college or is a recipient of another scholarship, the Steamfitting Industry Scholarship Program reserves the right to change its award and select an alternate winner.
**Children of company officers or principals and major stockholders ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for this scholarship**
- Your application is NOT COMPLETE until we receive your Official Transcript. If you are a college student, we need your college transcript. If you are a high school student, we need your high school transript. It is your responsibility to ensure that your transcript reaches our office by the deadline, March 29th. If it is not received by that time your application is ineligible. Standarized Testing scores are optional to submit.
- All correspondence regarding your application will be via email, please check your email carefully.
- Recommendations may be sent to email@example.com or 535 Eighth Avenue, 17th Floor New York, NY 10018.
- If you experience any technical difficulties, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.