Ends on November 17, 2019
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
Before filling out this application, please make sure that you are eligible and applying to the correct scholarship.
- The submittable account must be made in the applicant's name. If the account is in the guardian's name, then the application will appear in the guardian's name as well and you will be asked to withdraw and resubmit.
- Your parent/legal guardian MUST be a member of Enterprise Association-Local 638 AND have 10 years of continuous employment.
- Please note: A grandparent is not eligible unless they are a legal guardian.
- Children of company officers or principals ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for this scholarship.
- Your application is NOT COMPLETE until we receive your official High School transcript. It is your responsibility to ensure that your transcript reaches our office by the deadline, November 15th, if it is not received by that time your application is ineligible.
- All correspondence regarding your application will be via email through the submittable platform, please check your email carefully.
- Recommendations are not accepted at this time.
- If you experience any technical difficulties, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.